- SIP-5030[50m x 30m]
- SIP-100[100m x 3m]
- SIP-5030-IP[50m x 30m with PoE / IP encoder]
- SIP-100-IP[with PoE / IP encoder]
The SIP-5030 offers wide angle-detection for large areas outside. It has an intelligent detection system that uses data from the ambient environment, such as temperature and illuminance conditions, to automatically adjust the sensitivity. In addition, the SIP-5030 has another PIR detector on the bottom of the unit to cover the creep zone. The PIR detector on the bottom has an independent output that is separate from the main output. The main output can trigger the CCTV system, and the output from creep zone detection can be used for protection of the unit.
The SIP-100 offers detection with a long range of 100 m (300 ft.) and a total of three outputs: two separate outputs for far and near areas and another for creep-zone detection.
Multiple outputs are useful for activating video transmission systems and controlling PTZ cameras. The detection angle in the main area of the SIP-5030 and SIP-100 can be adjusted to easily match the camera field of view. And, the creep zone detector can be used for detection below and around the unit.
The SIP-5030 and SIP-100 are also equipped with anti-rotation and anti-masking functions, which can detect vandalism or tampering with the unit.
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Double Dual/One Quad pryo-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding for main area SIP-5030
- Double Quad pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding for main area SIP-100
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions
- Anti-rotation function with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking function with photo-beam
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Max. 4 m (13 ft.) installation height
- Independent sensitivity selector for creep/near/far areas
- Independent N.C. and N.O. output for main area SIP-5030
- 2 x N.C. and N.O. independent output for main areas (Near and Far areas) SIP-100
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- BS8418 Compliant - U.K.
|Detection method||Passive infrared|
|Coverage (main area)||50 x 30 m (165 x 100 ft.)||100 x 3 m (330 x 10 ft.)|
|Coverage (creep zone)||3x 5 m (10 x 16 ft.) installed at 2.3 m (7.6 ft.) height,
6 x 9 m (20 x 30 ft.) installed at 4 m (13 ft.) height
|Power input||11-26 VDC 22-26 VAC, 22-26 VDC/AC with optional heating unit|
|Current draw||45 mA max. (12 VDC) 85 mA max. (24 VAC),
425 mA max. (24 VAC) with optional heating unit
|50 mA max. (12 VDC) 90 mA max. (24 VAC),
430 mA max. (24 VAC) with optional heating unit
|Mounting height||2.3 to 4 m (7.6 to 13 ft.)|
|Sensitivity selector||Far : SH/H/M/L Near: SH/H/M/L Creep zone : SH/H/M/L|
|Detection logic selector||AND / OR|
|Alarm output (main area)||N.O., N.C. 28 VDC 0.2 A max.||Far area : N.O., N.C. 28 VDC 0.2 A max.
Near area : N.O., N.C. 28 VDC 0.2 A max
|Alarm output (creep zone)||N.O., N.C., 28 VDC 0.2 A max.|
|Alarm interval period||Off/15, 30, 60 sec.|
|Trouble output||N.C., 28 VDC 0.2 A max.|
|Tamper output||N.C., 28 VDC 0.1 A max.|
|Alarm period||Approx. 2 sec.|
|Warm-up period||Approx. 60 sec.|
|Operating temperature||-25 to +60°C, -40 to +60°C with optional heating unit
(-13 to +140°F, -40 to +140°F with optional heating unit)
|IP rating||Main unit : IP65
Chassis : IP55
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||271 x 102 x 290 mm (10.7 x 4.0 x 11.4 in.)|
|Weight||1.6 kg (56 oz)|
＊ Specifications and design are subject to change without prior notice.