At Optex, we ensure our products are safe and reliable for long-term use. We make sure all Optex products meet the highest international standards and regulations, so that they are dependable and deliver absolute value to customers. In developing our products, we look at how they can meet customers’ needs. In addition to advanced functionality, we also consider factors such as the installation environment, usage, and cost balance.
- We share the voluminous test data and quality issues acquired from customers among our offices worldwide, and use this information to enable the early detection and resolution of manufacturing-related problems and develop high quality products.
- We have incorporated Human Centered Design (HCD) into our development process, so we can design user-friendly products that provide better accessibility and other features. Using a cross-sectional and collaborative structure, we are developing Optex products and services from a customer perspective at each process, from planning and design to verification.
- Our Product Quality Department is involved in the planning of new products from the initial stage. All the relevant departments in Optex are working together to create value and ensure high quality and durability, so that we can provide customers with appealing products and services.
Initiatives to Prevent Problems From Reoccurring, and Even Occurring
At Optex, we focus on quality as being a top priority in providing products that are satisfactory, reliable, and can be used with peace of mind. So we are working on ways to prevent quality-related problems from reoccurring, or even occurring to begin with.
- Usability rating and standardization
- Proactively running small-group projects
- Personnel exchanges between groups
- Installation of analysis and measurement devices
- Application of IT in manufacturing processes (cells)
- Improving traceability
- Quality/Environment Policy & Action Policy